The M2 is a 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface for Mac, Windows and iOS that offers
best-in-class audio quality, best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) and best-in-class
metering with a full-color LCD. Record vocals, instruments or other audio sources
quickly and easily. The M2 includes MOTU Performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite
production software, 100+ instruments, dozens of plug-ins, and over 6 GB of loops and
samples to start making music right away. Additional features include two mic/line/hi-Z
instrument XLR combo inputs, individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power,
one-touch hardware monitoring, support for stereo monitoring, balanced 1/4-inch
DC-coupled outputs, unbalanced RCA outputs (mirrored), ESS-driven headphone
output with independent volume control, MIDI in/out, driver "loopback" channels for
live-streaming and podcasting, and USB bus power with power switch (USB cable
• 2-in / 2-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound
• Best-in-class audio quality driven by ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology
• Best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) for host software processing
• Best-in-class metering for all inputs/outputs with a full-color LCD
• 2x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
• Individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power for each input
• Hardware (direct) monitoring for each input (mono or stereo)
• Measured -129 dB EIN on mic inputs
• 2x balanced, DC-coupled 1/4-inch TRS outputs
• Measured 120 dB dynamic range on outputs
• 2x RCA (unbalanced) analog out (mirrored)
• 1x headphone out (driven by ESS converters) with independent volume control
• MIDI in/out
• Support for 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
• USB audio class compliant for plug-and-play operation on Mac (no driver required)
• Windows driver with 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz)
• Mac driver (optional, for 2.5 ms [email protected]/96 kHz and loopback feature)
• iOS compatible (USB audio class compliant)
• Driver loopback for capturing host output, live streaming and podcasting
• Bus powered USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) with power switch (USB cable
• Rugged metal construction
• Workstation software included (MOTU Performer Lite 10 and Ableton Live Lite 10)
• 100+ instruments (in Performer Lite)
• Over 6 GB of included free loops, samples and one-shots from industry leading
• Kensington security slot
• Made in USA
• Two-year warranty
Why should I buy from SSEPhotoVideo.com?
The founders of SSEPhotoVideo.com have been in the camera business for over 20 years. Carrying the top brands, SSEPhotoVideo.com is committed to providing customers with amazing deals on the highest quality equipment on the market.
What is SSEPhotoVideo.com's Shipping Policy?
At SSEPhotoVideo.com, almost all of our cameras, drones and accessories ship free. If you want, for a little extra any item can be expedited so you can start using it right away. Not in United States? Not a problem, we can also ship to you!
Is your site secure?
All customer data that is gathered on SSEPhotoVideo.com is protected against unauthorized access or use through encryption and other security protocol. The software we use on our secure server uses the security protocol, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).