$ 269.95Free Shipping!
The M4 is a 4-in/4-out USB-C audio interface for Mac, Windows and iOS that offers
best-in-class audio quality, best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) and best-in-class
metering with a full-color LCD. Record vocals, instruments or other audio sources
quickly and easily. The M4 includes MOTU Performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite
production software, 100+ instruments, dozens of plug-ins, and over 6 GB of loops and
samples to start making music right away. Additional features include two mic/line/hi-Z
instrument XLR combo inputs, individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power, two
balanced 1/4-inch line inputs, one-touch hardware monitoring for all inputs, support for
stereo monitoring, mix knob for balancing live input with computer playback, four
balanced 1/4-inch DC-coupled outputs, four unbalanced RCA outputs (mirrored),
ESS-driven headphone output with independent volume control, MIDI in/out, driver
"loopback" channels for live-streaming and podcasting, and USB bus power with power
switch (USB cable included).
• 4-in / 4-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound
• Best-in-class audio quality driven by ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology
• Best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) for host software processing
• Best-in-class metering for all inputs/outputs with a full-color LCD
• 2x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
• Individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power for each input
• 2x balanced 1/4-inch line inputs
• Hardware (direct) monitoring for each input (mono or stereo for inputs 1-2, stereo for
• Monitor mix knob to control balance between live inputs and computer playback
• Measured -129 dB EIN on mic inputs
• 4x balanced, DC-coupled 1/4-inch TRS outputs
• Measured 120 dB dynamic range on outputs
• 4x RCA (unbalanced) analog out (mirrored)
• 1x headphone out (driven by ESS converters) with independent volume control
• MIDI in/out
• Support for 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
• USB audio class compliant for plug-and-play operation on Mac (no driver required)
• Windows driver with 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz)
• Mac driver (optional, for 2.5 ms [email protected]/96 kHz and loopback feature)
• iOS compatible (USB audio class compliant)
• Driver loopback for capturing host output, live streaming and podcasting
• Bus powered USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) with power switch (USB cable
• Rugged metal construction
• Workstation software included (MOTU Performer Lite 10 and Ableton Live Lite 10)
• 100+ instruments (in Performer Lite)
• Over 6 GB of included free loops, samples and one-shots from industry leading
• Kensington security slot
• Made in USA
• Two-year warranty
Why should I buy from SSEPhotoVideo.com?
In United States, we believe that we are able to bring you the best combination of best price and best value! We have established direct relationships with the manufacturers so that we can bring you the very best price!
What is SSEPhotoVideo.com's Shipping Policy?
Almost all of our products ship FREE throughout United States! This shipping usually takes between 5-8 business days. You also have the option to expedite your order for a small fee. Add an item to the cart to see what it would cost to get your item a little faster!
Is your site secure?
Yes! We use the latest SSL technology to encode names, passwords, credit card numbers, and all other customer information, making it practically impossible for anyone to ever see your information.